Tuesday, August 3, 2010

The Vegan Experiment: Days Two and Three

Ok,

So.... Day Two I had my soy Starbucks again. And a banana.

Lunch with Kara Thomas @ Moe's. I can't remember what it was she ordered but I know it had Tofu. I never had tofu before. It was interesting. So long as I sliced it really thin and mixed it good with the pinto beans and rice and corn salsa it was fine. I got one bite with it alone and it was... well, I won't say. It didn't make me throw up at least.

Dinner was green beans once i got home. The Moe's really filled me up. I learned from Kara a lot of things! She sent me a long email with a list of things I can get at the Kroger. I'll copy and paste later.

Day Three-
Soy Starbucks again. A banana. Smart Pop popcorn. Fountain of Juice for lunch- a spinach salad with candied pecans, mandarin oranges, red bell peppers, dried cranberries. Yum! Also got the Anti Oxidant Salad (mandarin oranges, blueberries, strawberries, blackberries). AND got the fudge (dark chocolate, bittersweet chocolate, no milk no eggs). So now I have my chocolate for the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment