Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Vegan Experiment: Day One

Okay. So I went to Kroger yesterday and attempted to get some things in preparation for today- Day One of my attempt at a week long experiement with being vegan.

Purchased: Boca vegan burgers, bananas. broccoli, green beans, apples.

Today so far I have been good- although I'm at my parents house now and they are discussing lunch options and tuna fish sounds soooo good right now. So far today I have had a Skinny *Soy* grande cinnamon dolce latte at Starbucks. It was better than with regular milk- I'm thinking because they use a vanilla flavored soy milk. Yum. Also have had a banana.

The wheat crackers I bought have milk in them- so I can't eat them :( I'm going all the way with this!

Meeting fellow M Food writer and blogger Kara Thomas for lunch tomorrow at Moe's- she's the vegan writer and my support system during this journey! Go to her blog: http://foodpulse.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment